A First in Human, Double-Blind, Randomized, Intra-Subject Placebo-Controlled, Multiple Dose Study of QR-313 Evaluating Safety, Proof of Mechanism, Preliminary Efficacy and Systemic Exposure in Subjects With Recessive Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa (RDEB) due to Mutation(s) in Exon 73 of the COL7A1 Gene
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs QR 313 (Primary)
- Indications Epidermolysis bullosa
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms WINGS
- 28 Feb 2018 According to a ProQR media release, company expects interim data in 2018 and full data in 2019.
- 13 Dec 2016 New trial record
- 14 Nov 2016 According to a ProQR media release, company plans to start this study in 2018.