Inorganic Nitrite to Enhance Benefits From Exercise Training in Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction (HFpEF)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sodium nitrite (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INABLE; INABLE-Training
- 15 Aug 2018 The drug route, form has been changed from inhalation solution to oral capsules. The dosage of the drug has also been changed to 40 mg taken every 4 hours or 3 times per day during waking hours for 10 weeks.
- 15 Aug 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 68 to 100.
- 13 Dec 2016 New trial record