Phase 2 Study of Carboplatin, Etoposide, and Atezolizumab With or Without Trilaciclib in Patients With Untreated Extensive Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Trilaciclib (Primary) ; Atezolizumab; Carboplatin; Etoposide
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors G1 Therapeutics
- 05 Mar 2018 According to a G1 Therapeutics media release, the company plans to share data from this trial with U.S. and European regulatory authorities and also plans to present the results at a medical meeting later in 2018.
- 05 Mar 2018 Top-line results presented in a G1 Therapeutics media release.
- 21 Feb 2018 According to a G1 Therapeutics media release, the company anticipates announcement of topline data from this trial in March 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History