A Phase 1b/2 Open-Label, Dose Escalation & Expansion Study of Orally Administered VRx-3996 & Valganciclovir in Subjects With Epstein-Barr Virus-Associated Lymphoid Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tractinostat (Primary) ; Valganciclovir
- Indications Lymphoma; Lymphoproliferative disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Viracta Therapeutics
- 11 Apr 2018 According to the Viracta Therapeutics media release, first patient has been treated in this study.
- 12 Jan 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 10 Jan 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.