An Open-label Safety and Efficacy Study of VY-AADC01 Administered by MRI-Guided Convective Infusion Using a Posterior Trajectory Into the Putamen of Participants With Parkinson's Disease With Fluctuating Responses to Levodopa
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AAV-hAADC (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Voyager Therapeutics
- 14 Mar 2018 According to a Voyager Therapeutics media release, the company has dosed seven patients in this trial. Data will be available during the second half of 2018.
- 28 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Sep 2017 According to a Voyager Therapeutics media release, the company plans to report updated results from this trial during the first quarter of 2018.