A Single-Center, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Study to Evaluate the Effects of Aprepitant on Satiation, Gastric Volume, Gastric Accommodation and Gastric Emptying in Healthy Volunteers
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting; Postoperative nausea and vomiting
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mayo Clinic
- 05 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 05 Jan 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 15 Dec 2016 New trial record