Efficacy of Rafiximin in Patients With Cirrhotic Gastroesophageal Variceal Hemorrhage: A Single-center Pilot Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rifaximin (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal haemorrhage; Oesophageal varices; Variceal haemorrhage
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms RFXM
- 04 May 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 16 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 50 to 60.
- 16 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.