A Long-term, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Bempedoic Acid (ETC-1002) in Patients With Hyperlipidemia at High Cardiovascular Risk Not Adequately Controlled by Their Lipid-Modifying Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bempedoic acid (Primary)
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Hyperlipoproteinaemia type IIa
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLEAR Wisdom
- Sponsors Esperion Therapeutics
- 27 Aug 2018 According to an Esperion Therapeutics media release, topline data expected in October 2018
- 02 Aug 2018 According to an Esperion Therapeutics media release, the company has a Global pivotal phase 3 LDL-C lowering program, consisting of five studies (Study 1, Study 2, Study 3 and Study 4 of bempedoic acid and 053 Study of bempedoic acid / ezetimibe combination pill).
- 20 Feb 2018 According to an Esperion Therapeutics media release, the company expects the top-line results from this pivotal trial in Sep 2018.