An Escalating Dose, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Incomplete-block, 2-period Cross-over Study to Assess the Dose Response for Topical Efficacy Via Airway Responsiveness to Adenosine-5'-Monophosphate (AMP) Challenge and the Dose Response for Systemic Activity Via 24 Hour (h) Plasma Cortisol Suppression and Thereby the Relative Therapeutic Index for Fluticasone Furoate (FF), Fluticasone Propionate (FP) and Budesonide (BUD) in Asthmatic Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Budesonide (Primary) ; Fluticasone furoate (Primary) ; Fluticasone propionate (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 30 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 27 Aug 2018 to 19 Nov 2018.
- 30 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 27 Aug 2018 to 19 Nov 2018.
- 18 Sep 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.