A PHASE 2, OPEN-LABEL, MULTICENTER STUDY TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY AND CLINICAL ACTIVITY OF DURVALUMAB IN COMBINATION WITH RITUXIMAB, CYCLOPHOSPHAMIDE, DOXORUBICIN, VINCRISTINE, PREDNISONE (R-CHOP) OR WITH LENALIDOMIDE PLUS R CHOP (R2 CHOP) IN SUBJECTS WITH PREVIOUSLY UNTREATED, HIGH RISK DIFFUSE LARGE B CELL LYMPHOMA
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisolone; Prednisolone; Prednisone; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation; Celgene International SARL
- 04 Apr 2018 Status changed to active, no longer recruiting.
- 28 Mar 2018 This trial has been discontinued in Slovakia.
- 12 Mar 2018 This trial has been discontinued in Poland.