A Phase 1/1b Multicenter, Open-label, Dose-escalation and Dose-expansion Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Immunogenicity, and Antitumor Activity of MEDI3726 in Subjects With Metastatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer Who Have Received Prior Treatment With Abiraterone or Enzalutamide
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Enzalutamide (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms MEDI3726
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 26 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 10 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.