A multi-centre, double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of Birch Modified Allergen Tyrosine adsorbed + MPL in the prevention of seasonal symptoms in subjects with allergic rhinoconjunctivitis due to birch pollen
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Birch pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary) ; Monophosphoryl lipid A
- Indications Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergy Therapeutics
- 31 Jan 2018 According to an Allergy Therapeutics media release, results are expected in H2 2018.
- 31 Jan 2018 According to an Allergy Therapeutics media release, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Dec 2016 New trial record