A Randomized, Open-Label, 2-Part, 2-Arm, Parallel-Group, Single-Dose, Multi-Center Study in Healthy Subjects to Investigate the Comparability of Pharmacokinetics of Etrolizumab Administered Subcutaneously by a Prefilled Syringe With Needle Safety Device or an Auto-Injector
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Etrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease; Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Genentech
- 02 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 28 Mar 2018 to 16 Mar 2018.
- 05 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Mar 2018 to 16 Mar 2018.