A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multinational, Multicenter Study With Open-label Treatment Extension to Assess the Effect of MIN-102 (IMP) on the Progression of Adrenomyeloneuropathy in Male Patients With X-linked Adrenoleukodystrophy
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MIN 102 (Primary)
- Indications Adrenoleucodystrophy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADVANCE
- Sponsors Minoryx Therapeutics
- 04 Jan 2018 According to a Minoryx Therapeutics media release, first two patients have been dosed in this trial and results are expected at the end of 2020.
- 04 Jan 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, According to a Minoryx Therapeutics media release.
- 26 Jul 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.