A Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase III Trial of the FLT3 Inhibitor Gilteritinib Administered as Maintenance Therapy Following Allogeneic Transplant for Patients With FLT3/ITD AML
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gilteritinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MORPHO
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 05 Jun 2018 According to trial design presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, as of January 30, 2018, 47 patients have been enrolled and 11 have been randomized.
- 05 Jun 2018 Trial design presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 12 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2024 to 1 Aug 2024.