A Phase IV, open-label, controlled study to evaluate the up-to-four-year antibody persistence among Malian children who previously received different doses and schedules of meningococcal conjugate group A vaccine (PsA-TT 5μg or 10μg) between 9 and 18 months of age and to assess the boosting effect following a catch-up campaign dose of MenAfriVac® (PsA-TT 10μg)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine group A conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 28 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 28 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.