A Randomized, Open-label, Parallel-design Study to Evaluate Pharmacokinetic Drug Interactions and Safety After Coadministration of Clarithromycin, Amoxicillin and Ilaprazole
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ilaprazole (Primary) ; Amoxicillin; Clarithromycin
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Helicobacter pylori infections; Peptic ulcer; Reflux oesophagitis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Il-Yang Pharmaceutical
- 24 Mar 2018 Results assessing the pharmacokinetic drug interactions and safety profiles after co-administration of Clarithromycin, Amoxicillin and Ilaprazole, presented at the 119th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 24 Jan 2017 Status changed to completed.
- 22 Dec 2016 New trial record