A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Triple Therapy (Oral Treprostinil, Ambrisentan, and Tadalafil) With Dual Therapy (Ambrisentan, Tadalafil, and Placebo) in Subjects With Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Treprostinil (Primary) ; Ambrisentan; Tadalafil
- Indications Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors United Therapeutics Corporation
- 31 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 May 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.