A Randomised, Parallel Group 2:1 Comparison of the Efficacy and Safety of FP-1201-lyo (Interferon Beta-1a) and Placebo in the Prevention of Multi-Organ Failure on Patients Surviving Open Surgery for a Ruptured Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1a (Primary)
- Indications Multiple organ failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INFORAAA
- Sponsors Faron Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Dec 2017 According to a Faron Pharmaceuticals media release, This study currently has six open sites in Finland, two in Lithuania and one in Estonia. The first sites in the UK will open in the beginning of 2018.
- 19 Dec 2017 According to a Faron Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial has recieved first recommendation from the Independent Data Monitoring Committee (IDMC) to continue the trial as planned, and the interim results are expected in H2 2018.
- 06 Sep 2017 According to a Faron Pharmaceuticals media release, three to four more trial sites are planned in Estonia and Lithuania in near future, filing in progress to open three to four sites in the UK.