Phase 2, Safety and Efficacy Study of Isatuximab, an Anti-CD38 Monoclonal Antibody, Administered by Intravenous (IV) Infusion in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory T-acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (T-ALL) or T-lymphoblastic Lymphoma (T-LBL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Isatuximab (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Diphenhydramine; Paracetamol; Ranitidine
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ISLAY
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 08 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 20 Nov 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Finland.
- 15 Nov 2017 This trial has been Discontinued in Hungary