Single-center, Randomized, Open Label, Negative-controlled Investigator Initiated Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Intra-articular Injection of ADMSC(Autologous Adipose Tissue Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells) After High Tibial Osteotomy Compared to Negative Control in the Osteoarthritis Patients.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Stem cell therapies (Primary)
- Indications Osteoarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BioStar
- 25 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 30 Dec 2018.
- 25 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 26 Dec 2016 New trial record