MEDI4736-MM-005 (FUSION MM-005): A Phase 2, Multicenter, Single-Arm, Study to Determine the Efficacy for the Combination of Durvalumab (DURVA) Plus Daratumumab (DARA) (D2) in Subjects With Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma (RRMM) That Have Progressed While on Current Treatment Regimen Containing Daratumumab
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Daratumumab (Primary) ; Durvalumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FUSION-MM-005
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 03 Mar 2018 This study has been completed in Italy (End date: 2017-12-04).
- 02 Mar 2018 This study has been completed in Netherlands (End date: 2017-12-04).
- 31 Jan 2018 This study has been completed in Sweden (End date: 2017-12-04).