A Double-blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Withdrawal Following Open Label Therapy Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Levoketoconazole (2S, 4R-ketoconazole) in the Treatment of Endogenous Cushing's Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Levoketoconazole (Primary)
- Indications Cushing syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LOGICS
- Sponsors Strongbridge Biopharma
- 01 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 01 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 May 2018 to 30 May 2019.
- 02 Apr 2018 According to a Strongbridge Biopharma media release, the first four patients have been dosed and company is expecting topline data in the first quarter of 2019.