A Double-blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Withdrawal Following Open Label Therapy Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Levoketoconazole (2S, 4R-ketoconazole) in the Treatment of Endogenous Cushing's Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Levoketoconazole (Primary)
- Indications Cushing syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LOGICS
- Sponsors Strongbridge Biopharma
- 12 Mar 2018 According to a Strongbridge Biopharma media release, the Company expects dosing of the first patients in the first quarter of 2018 and availability of top-line data in the first quarter of 2019.
- 08 Feb 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 14 Nov 2017 According to a company media release, Strongbridge anticipates enrollment of the first patient in this study in the fourth quarter of 2017. Top-line results from this trial are expected in the fourth quarter of 2018.