A Phase III Randomized, Open-Label, Multi-Center Study of Durvalumab (MEDI4736) Versus Standard of Care (SoC) Platinum-Based Chemotherapy as First Line Treatment in Patients With PD-L1-High Expression Advanced Non Small-Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel; Pemetrexed
- Indications Carcinoma; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEARL
- Sponsors AstraZeneca; AstraZeneca AB
- 01 Jun 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 440 to 650.
- 01 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 12 Jun 2020 to 31 Dec 2020.
- 01 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 22 Oct 2018 to 30 Sep 2019.