A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center Trial of X4P-001 in Patients With WHIM (Warts, Hypogammaglobulinemia, Infections and Myelokathexis) Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs X4P 001 (Primary)
- Indications WHIM syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors X4 Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Jan 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 33 to 42.
- 12 Dec 2017 Results of phase II portion of this study (n=4; as of 10 Jul 2017) presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 11 Dec 2017 According to a X4 Pharmaceuticals media release, Dr. David C. Dale, MD is the lead investigator of this study.