A Pilot Feasibility Study of Durvalumab (MEDI4736) and Tremelimumab Following Radioembolization in Patients With Metastatic Microsatellite Stable (MSS) Colorectal Cancer to the Liver
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Tremelimumab (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Liver cancer; Liver disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 08 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 03 Jan 2017 New trial record