A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial evaluating efficacy of adalimumab induction therapy in patients with Crohn's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLASSIC-I
- 07 Mar 2018 Results of pooled data from 11 induction, maintenance and open-label extension studies of adalimumab, were published in the Advances in Therapy.
- 03 Jan 2017 New trial record
- 07 Nov 2016 Results of post hoc analysis of this and other five studies (CLASSIC-I, GAIN, CHARM, EXTEND, ULTRA 1 AND ULTRA 2) published in the Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics