A Multicentre, Prospective, Non-Interventional, Post-Authorisation Study Evaluating the Safety and Effectiveness of a Fixed-Dose Fluticasone/Formoterol (FP/FORM ) Pressurised Metered-Dose Inhaler in Patients with Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Formoterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mundipharma GmbH
- 01 Oct 2017 Primary endpoint (Asthma control) has been met, according to results published in the Respiratory Medicine Journal.
- 01 Oct 2017 Results published in the Respiratory Medicine Journal.
- 05 Jan 2017 New trial record