A Novel Phase I/IIa Open Label Study of IMM 101 in Combination With Selected Standard of Care (SOC) Regimens in Patients With Metastatic Cancer or Unresectable Cancer at Study Entry
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs IMM 101 (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Cetuximab; Cyclophosphamide; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Gemcitabine; Ipilimumab; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin; Paclitaxel; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Breast cancer; Cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Lung cancer; Malignant melanoma; Pancreatic cancer; Sarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms MODULATE
- Sponsors Immodulon Therapeutics
- 01 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 06 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.