Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled Withdrawal Study of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension(PAH) Subjects With LTOT Use That Have Demonstrated Improved Exercise Tolerance With the Use of Inhaled Nitric Oxide (INO)
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nitric acid (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INOvation-RW
- 27 Jul 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 07 Aug 2017 According to a Bellerophon Therapeutics media release, the company plans to initiate this study in 2018 with top line results expected in 2019.
- 09 Jan 2017 New trial record