A Phase 2 Proof-of-Concept Study to Separately Evaluate the Activity of Talacotuzumab (JNJ-56022473) or Daratumumab in Transfusion-Dependent Subjects With Low or Intermediate-1 Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS) Who Are Relapsed or Refractory to Erythropoiesis-Stimulating Agent (ESA) Treatment
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Daratumumab (Primary) ; Talacotuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 01 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 26 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 31.
- 02 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 1 Jan 2019.