An Open-Label, Randomized, Phase 2 Dose-Finding Study of Pacritinib in Patients With Primary Myelofibrosis, Post-Polycythemia Vera Myelofibrosis, or Post-Essential Thrombocythemia Myelofibrosis Previously Treated With Ruxolitinib
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pacritinib (Primary)
- Indications Myelofibrosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CTI BioPharma
- 25 Jan 2018 According to a CTI BioPharma media release, based on the data of this study, company requested an extension for submitting its response to Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) of the EMA, to the Day 120 List of Questions for Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) for pacritinib. Submission is anticipated in May 2018.
- 01 Aug 2017 According to a CTI BioPharma media release, this trial was a condition of the clinical hold of pacritinib being removed.
- 01 Aug 2017 According to a CTI BioPharma media release, first patient has been enrolled.