An Open Label, Active Comparator Extension Trial to Assess the Effect of Long Term Dosing of Inclisiran and Evolocumab Given as Subcutaneous Injections in Participants With High Cardiovascular Risk and Elevated LDL-C (ORION-3)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Inclisiran (Primary) ; Evolocumab
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ORION-3
- Sponsors The Medicines Company
- 20 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2021 to 1 Jan 2022.
- 20 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 20 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.