A Phase 3 Study of Androgen Annihilation in High-Risk Biochemically Relapsed Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary) ; Apalutamide (Primary) ; Degarelix (Primary) ; Prednisone (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jun 2018 According to trial design presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, DSBM reviewed this trial in November 2017 and recommended that the trial continue as planned.
- 05 Jun 2018 Trial design presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 27 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.