A Phase I/II Study of Syk Inhibitor Entospletinib (GS-9973) in Combination With Obinutuzumab in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (CLL/SLL) and B-Cell Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Entospletinib (Primary) ; Obinutuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 24 Jul 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 24 Mar 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 09 Jan 2017 New trial record