ESCORT-HU : European Sickle Cell Disease Cohort - Hydroxyurea
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Hydroxycarbamide (Primary)
- Indications Sickle cell anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ESCORT-HU
- 11 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 21 Dec 2017 According to a Food and Drug administration media release, based on data from this study US FDA approved hydroxyurea for treatment of pediatric patients with sickle cell anemia.
- 11 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.