An Exploratory, Open-label Study of the Folic Acid-tubulysin Conjugate EC1456 in Ovarian Cancer Subjects Undergoing Cytoreductive Surgery
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs EC 1456 (Primary) ; Technetium Tc99m etarfolatide
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Endocyte
- 30 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 30 Apr 2018.
- 30 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Jun 2017 According to an Endocyte media release, the company plans to stop enrollment in EC1456 trials, where a careful assessment in folate receptor-positive (FR-positive) disease across multiple cohorts of patients and multiple dosing schedules did not yield the level of clinical activity necessary to support continued advancement of this agent. However, enrollment of a small number of patients in the this study will continue in order to inform other SMDC programs in development.