A Phase I, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, single centre, multiple-dose ranging study to investigate the safety, tolerability, and pharmacodynamics of subcutaneously administered DEN-181 in adult patients with ACPA+ rheumatoid arthritis on stable treatment with methotrexate.
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DEN 181 (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Dendright
- 19 Oct 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 10 Jan 2017 New trial record
- 05 Jan 2017 According to a Johnson & Johnson Innovation media release, this trial is expected to initiate in the second half of 2017.