A Phase 1/2 Trial of Durvalumab (MEDI4736) When Given as a Single Agent or in Combination With Lenalidomide in Patients With Relapsed/ Refractory Peripheral T-cell Lymphoma, Including Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Mycosis fungoides; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; Sezary syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 06 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.