Sulopenem Followed by Sulopenem Etzadroxil With Probenecid Versus Ertapenem Followed by Ciprofloxacin-metronidazole for Treatment of Complicated Intra-abdominal Infection in Adults
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sulopenem (Primary) ; Amoxicillin/clavulanic acid; Ciprofloxacin; Ertapenem; Metronidazole; Probenecid; Sulopenem
- Indications Intra-abdominal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Iterum Therapeutics
- 25 Nov 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 25 Jul 2017 According to an Iterum Therapeutics media release, company anticipates initiation of this clinical trial in 2018.
- 11 Jan 2017 New trial record