A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of ACE-083 in Patients With Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease Types 1 and X
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ACE 083 (Primary)
- Indications Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Acceleron Pharma
- 27 Feb 2018 According to an Acceleron Pharma media release, the Company plans to present preliminary Part 1 results in the second half of 2018 and to initiate Part 2 of the Phase 2 trial by the end of 2018.
- 03 Aug 2017 According to an Acceleron Pharma media release, the company expects to report results from all dose-escalation cohorts in part 1 by the end of 2018.
- 01 Aug 2017 According to an Acceleron Pharma media release, first patient has been treated in this study.