A Retrospective Study Assessing Effect of Adverse Events (AEs) Of Different Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors On Efficacy Outcomes When Used As First Line Therapy In Patients With Newly Diagnosed Chronic Phase Chronic Myeloid Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary) ; Imatinib (Primary) ; Nilotinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Jan 2017 New trial record
- 06 Dec 2016 Results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.