A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Phase 2 Study of ISIS 681257 (AKCEA-APO(a)-LRx) Administered Subcutaneously to Patients With Hyperlipoproteinemia(a) and Established Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs IONIS APOA-LRx (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemias
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Akcea Therapeutics; Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Feb 2018 According to an Akcea Therapeutics media release, the company plans to report top-line data from the Phase 2b study in the second half of 2018.
- 04 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Aug 2017 According to an Akcea Therapeutics media release, this trial will support the design of the Phase 3 cardiovascular outcome study (see profile 280650).