A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Phase 2 Study of ISIS 678354 Administered Subcutaneously to Patients With Hypertriglyceridemia and Established Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs IONIS APOCIII LRx (Primary)
- Indications Hypertriglyceridaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Akcea Therapeutics
- 03 May 2018 According to a company media release, data will be preasented at the American College of Cardiology (ACC) Annual Scientific Session and Expo.
- 05 Jan 2018 According to a company media release, Akcea anticipates reporting top-line data from this study in 2019.
- 05 Jan 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting according to an Akcea Therapeutics media release.