A Phase 2 Dose Ranging, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of EDP-305 in Subjects With Primary Biliary Cholangitis (PBC) With or Without an Inadequate Response to Ursodeoxycholic Acid (UDCA)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs EDP 305 (Primary)
- Indications Primary biliary cirrhosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INTREPID
- Sponsors Enanta Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 19 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 05 Jan 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to an Enanta Pharmaceuticals media release.