A Randomized Phase 3 Study of the Combination of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) Plus Epacadostat (INCB024360) Alone or With Platinum-based Chemotherapy Versus Pembrolizumab Plus Platinum-based Chemotherapy Plus Placebo as First-Line Treatment in Patients With Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Epacadostat (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 09 Jan 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 24 Oct 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 31 Mar 2017 This trial will be conducted under the expanded collaboration for seven pivotal trials of Epacadostat and KEYTRUDA (pembrolizumab) between an Incyte Corporation and Merck, as reported in an Incyte Corporation media release.