A Phase 3 Randomized, Open-Label Clinical Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Pembrolizumab Plus Epacadostat, Pembrolizumab Monotherapy, and the EXTREME Regimen as First Line Treatment for Recurrent or Metastatic Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma (KEYNOTE-669/ECHO-304)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Epacadostat (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cetuximab; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ECHO-304; KEYNOTE-669
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 11 Dec 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 27 Nov 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 31 Mar 2017 This trial will be conducted under the expanded collaboration for seven pivotal trials of Epacadostat and KEYTRUDA (pembrolizumab) between an Incyte Corporation and Merck, as reported in an Incyte Corporation media release