Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single-Dose Crossover Study Examining the Effects of Sublingual Riluzole (BHV-0223) on Public Speaking in Social Anxiety Disorder
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Riluzole (Primary)
- Indications Social phobia
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 16 Aug 2018 According to Biohaven Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expects to present additional results from this trial at upcoming scientific meetings over the next year. Based upon these trial results, Biohaven plans to expand its glutamate modulating platform development program to include the treatment of Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD).
- 16 Aug 2018 Primary endpoint has been met. (VAS-anxiety after the impromptu speech task), as reported in a Biohaven Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 16 Aug 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported in a Biohaven Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History