A Phase II Trial of Response-Adapted Second-Line Therapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma Using Anti-PD-1 Antibody Nivolumab ± ICE Chemotherapy as a Bridge to Autologous Hematopoietic Cell Transplant (NICE Trial)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Etoposide; Ifosfamide
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NICE Trial
- 24 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 24 Apr 2019.
- 24 Apr 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 12 Jan 2017 New trial record